Karen's Blog

Karen's Blog While Away in India

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Travel Blog

I have decided to keep this blog as a journal for all my travels (not that I travel that often).

I am flying out of LAX on Wednesday to go to the island of St. Lucia with my older sister Cheryl!

In May, my sister and I were looking into Costco's travel packages and we found a great deal for a 5 night stay in St. Lucia. It was a pretty random-spur of the moment kind of booking, but I guess that's what keeps my life a bit more interesting. We are staying at Coconut Bay Resort and Spa. This hotel has a water park, is right on the beach, and has fun adventure trips (like hiking and zip lining) for an extra cost. The package we got includes: to and from airport services, a 'welcome' drink on arrival, access to the water park, 20$ to spend at the resort each day, breakfast lunch and dinner each day, and free alcohol at all 3 bars, including the swim up pool bar (uh oh)! We are really looking forward to our adventure together. Hopefully there won't be any airline incidents like the one I had going to India.

Here is the link to the hotel we are going to if you want to check it out: http://www.cbayresort.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment